OpenVox DE1630E 16 Port T1/E1/J1 PRI PCI-E Card w EC2512 Echo Module Low Profile AdvRegular price $4,599.00 Sale price $4,047.12 Save $551.88
Retail Price: $4,599.00
DE1630E 16 Port T1 E1 PRI PCI-E Advanced Edition Card with Echo Cancellation Installed
This is a SPECIAL ORDER item shipping directly from the factory.
Please call 626-628-8307 before placing your order.
OpenVox D(E)1630E is a 16 T1/E1/J1 ports superior card which supports up to 480 concurrent calls in a single PCI Expression slot. With high performance, OpenVox D(E)1630E is compatible with Linux operating system and most of the commercial servers and motherboards. In addition, The on-board Octasic® DSP-based echo cancellation modules enhances the audio quality greatly as well as reduces CPU usage so as to optimize the system performance.
D(E)1630E supports a wide range of voice protocols including PRI, SS7, R2.
What’s more, D(E)1630E works with Asterisk®, FreeSWITCH®, PBX in a flash, Yate® and IPPBX/IVR projects as well as other open source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP
- Voice-over Internet Protocol (VoIP) Services
- Complex IVR Trees
- "Meet-Me" Bridge Conferencing
- Calling Card Platforms
- VoIP Gateways (support SIP, H.323, and IAX)
- Legacy PBX/IVR Services
- Voice/Data Router (replace expensive routers)
- PRI/Switch Compatibility - Network or CPE
16 E1/T1/J1 Spans
- 68 pin SCSI type interface with RJ45 breakout panel
Hardware and Software Requirements
- RAM 2GB
- Kernel 2.4X or 2.6X or 3.0X and above Compatible with Linux
- CPU 3.3GHZ
Power Consumption Voltage: 3.3V, 12V
Power: 5.2W Minimum, 7.8W Maximum at 3.3V or 12V
- Operation temperature: 0-50℃
- Storage temperature:-40℃-125℃
- Humidity: 10-90 non-condensing
Linux Operating System(all version, releases and distributions in 1.0 up)
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty