Openvox IX110 1U Asterisk Rack Mount PBX - Special orderRegular price $699.00 Sale price $599.00 Save $100.00
IX110 is an open source enterprise embedded IPPBX kit based on x86 architecture and works with OpenVox embedded asterisk® motherboard IPC100 and Mini PCI cards.
- Fanless design
- Intel® Atom® Z5xxP CPU up to 1.6GHz
- Combination of FXO/FXS and BRI interfaces
OpenVox IX110 IPPBX kit is an upgrade product for IX100. It works with IPC100 embedded asterisk® motherboard and designed for Small & Medium Businesses. System developers can run most of the production version PBX software including asterisk in this kit. It can also simplify the installation procedure and thus, no more complicated migration work needed.
The IX110 IPPBX kit comes with Intel® latest Atom® Z5XXP series processors up to 1.6 GHz. The system memory can be equipped with 200-pin DDR2 400/533 SDRAM socket (up to 2 GB). There are flexible combinations of data storage such as Compact Flash, 44 pin IDE header and SATA connector that can meet the demands of any operating systems and applications. In addition, it consists of 2 Mini PCI sockets that allow users to combine any OpenVox Mini PCI cards, Mini PCI wireless LAN card and other expansions at ease.
- CPU: Intel Atom Z510P 1.1GHz /Z530P 1.6GHz
- DRAM: Slot onboard, support up to 2GB DDR2 SDRAM
- Compact Flash socket
- 44pin PATA connector for 2.5" Notebook Hard Drive
- 1 SATA slot for 2.5" Notebook SATA Hard Drive (with DC12V Power in)
- Power: DC jack, 7V to 20V, Suggest 12V power supply
- Three front panel LEDs, for 3 programmable GPO status indicator
- Push button: For mode setting switch, Accessing a programmable GPI, Active low means switch is pressed
- Expansion: 2 Mini PCI slot, fixed and individual interrupt
- 1 PCI-E 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet controller (Minimum Configuration)
- 2 PCI 10/100Mbs Ethernet controllers(on demand)
- IPC100 is configured with the above 3 Ethernet Channels.
- I/O: 1*DB9 serial port, for debug console usage, RS232
- 2*USB 2.0 port
- Rack Mountable
- Size: 3.7 cm tall, 40.3 cm wide, 23.2 cm deep
- Weight: 1.5kg for base configuration + 0.4kg power supply unit
- A400M Mini PCI FXS/FXO card up to 4 ports
- B400M Mini PCI BRI card up to 4 ports
- B200M Mini PCI BRI card up to 2 ports
- B100M Mini PCI BRI card with single port
- PFM100 BRI power supply can support up to 8 NT ports (2*B400M)
Target Software & Platform:
Asterisk®, Elastix®, trixbox®, PBX in a flash, mISDN, ISDN4BSD, m0n0wall®, pfSense, FreeBSD®, Askozia®, Voyage-linux, AstBoxLinux