The IP Power IP9850 is a web controlled power distribution unit. The new release 9850 solution comes with the power socket on the top side that provides easier access and better cable management. Auto-PING is now a built-in standard.
This listing is for an IP9850 with Standard PING Feature.
Power Cord is NOT included and is sold separately. You will require a PC Type Power 15
- Magnetic "Latching Relay"
- Manual Direct Command on each port (4 buttons)
- Power surge protection
- BACnet/IP and Modbus/TCP Protocol
- Email PoP3 ON/OFF control
- Wake on LAN / Shutdown on LAN
- uPNP. Port forwarding not required, simple enter the Web Gui via WAN
- Dimensions: 200x140x50 mm (7.87" x 5.52" x 1.97")
- Power Input: 100~240VAC
- Maximum Current per Outlet: 10A
- Maximum Current per 4 Outlet: 10A
- Maximum Total Loading: 15A / 90-120VAC & 10A / 210-240VAC
- Interface: 4 LED indicator lights button
- Reset: Hardware Reset Button
- Network: RJ45, 10/100 Ethernet