OpenVox AE810P11 8 Port Analog PCI card base board 1 FXS400 1 FXO400 w EC2032Regular price $1,514.00 Sale price $1,332.32 Save $181.68
Retail Price: $1,514
OpenVox A810P/E Series Card is a new analog card. It can be used for connecting analog telephones and analog POTS lines through a PC. It delivers the superior voice quality on both FXO and FXS interfaces in all 8 ports.
- Adjustable Interrupt Routing Design
- Interrupts Frequency Adjustment
- Up to 8 Simultaneous PSTN Calls (Per PCI Slot)
- Compatible with All Commercially Available Motherboards
A810 Series Card is a new generation analog card with interchangeable quad-FXS and quad-FXO modules. It can eliminate the requirement for separate channel banks or access gateways.
The A810P/E contains 2 module banks. Each bank supports one analog interface. The module banks may be filled with up to 2 quad-FXO or quad-FXS modules enabling the creation of any combination of ports. Scaling of an analog card solution is accomplished by simply adding additional cards.
A810P works with Asterisk®, Elastix®, FreeSWITCH™, PBX in a Flash, trixbox®, Yate™ and IPPBX/IVR projects as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications.
- Channel Bank Replacement / Alternative
- Small Office Home Office (SOHO) applications
- Small and Medium Business (SMB) applications
- Gateway Termination to analog telephones/lines
- Caller ID and Call Waiting Caller ID
- ADSI Telephones
- Loopstart Signaling Support
- Up to 8 ports through a combination of FXS400 and FXO400 modules
- Full-length analog card
- Up to 2 quad FXS or FXO modules
- RJ45 connector
- 32-bit 33MHz PCI and fully PCI 2.3 compliant, compatible with all commercially available motherboards, and proper sharing of PCI interrupts
- 32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132 Mbytes/sec
- Autosense compatibility with 5 V and 3.3 V PCI busses compatible
- FPGA design, upgradeable firmware onsite
- Power: 8.21W Minimum, 88.24W Maximum at 3.3 V or 5 V.
- Operation temperature: 0°C to 50 °C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 125°C
- Size: 136.3mm*106.7mm*16mm
- Weight: 85g
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up)
- 800-Mhz Pentium III
- 128MB RAM
- Available PCI Slot
- FCC Part 15,FCC Part 68,CE(EN55022, EN55024),CS-03 and RoHS Compliant
Warranty: One Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
A810P/E Series Model Configuration