The IP Power IP9828 is a web controlled power distribution unit. The new release 9828 is built in a metal enclosure that is slim and very low height of 3.5cm and small footprint that best suits location where you have limited space.
This listing is for an IP9828 with Standard PING Feature. This will include 2 pieces of 12" Power Output USA-North America Output Cords. (IEC 320 EN 60320 C14 to NEMA 5-15R)
The Power Cord is NOT included and is sold separately. You will require a PC Type Power 15
- Magnetic "Latching Relay" (KEEP relay)
- Low Power Consumption.
- Manual Direct Command on each port (2 buttons)
- Current Sensor Meter Detection (on both ports)
- Power surge protection
- Easy back-up and save functions like Time Schedule, Network Setting, Ping Setting.
- Time Schedule.
- Log Capability
- Email PoP3 ON/OFF control
- Wake on LAN / Shutdown on LAN
- uPNP. Port forwarding not required, simple enter the Web Gui via WAN
- SSH/Telnet, HTTPS-HTTPS SSL 3.0, SNMPv3
- MQTT (CNT2)
- DIN-Rail Support, Optional and sold separately.
- Dimensions: 195x88x35 mm (7.67" x 3.46" x 1.37")
- Power Input: 90~240VAC
- Maximum Current Rate: 15A
- Maximum Total Loading: 15A / 90-120VAC & 10A / 210-240VAC
- Interface: 4 LED indicator lights button
- Reset: Hardware Reset Button
- On/Off: 2 Push Buttons
- Network: 2 RJ45, 10/100 Ethernet WAN/LAN