FA40 is a 4-port analog interface failover box. It can better protect the unpredictable problems happen to the Asterisk PBX. It will provide an effective way to backup the Asterisk PBX when undesirable changes are detected (often when Asterisk fails or power-off of the system). FA40 provides a reliable and flexible solution to Asterisk PBX.
FA40 is controlled through an Asterisk loadable module res_failover.so. This module keeps sending "running" signal to FA40 when Asterisk is running. Once Asterisk is down or system power is cut off, the module will not be able to send out the "running" signal to FA40 and thus FA40 will automatically switch to the standby telephone.
- Easy installation; uses USB to connect computer or server
- Industry standard USB type B connector
- USB 2.0 and 1.1 compliant
- Low power consumption, takes power from USB bus
- Standard length type A to type B cable provided
- Supports hardware watchdog
- Supports up to 4 standby telephones
- Supports multiple FA40 devices in one system
- Fully supports Asterisk (Version1.2/1.4/1.6)
- Small plastic enclosure
- 4 power supply indicator lights
- Dimension: 28.5cm*11.0cm*3.4cm
- Weight: 448g
· FCC Part 15, CE(EN55022, EN55024) and RoHS Compliant
Five Year Warranty!