For Octasic® SoftEcho, please check here.
OpenVox B100M provides 1 ports of S/T BRI interface. The BRI port can be configured for TE or NT mode by jumpers. This port configuration is detected by the driver automatically.
- Up to 2 Simultaneous Voice Calls Over 1 ISDN BRI Lines (Per Mini PCI Slot)
- Support TE or NT Mode
- 3-Month “No Questions Asked” Return Policy
B100M S/T BRI interface card delivers great voice quality in the telephony systems. It turns your legacy ISDN BRI equipment into powerful Voice over IP devices and provides a soft migration path from ISDN technology to the new Voice over IP world.
The B100M consists of two parts: the B100MM and the B100MS. The B100MM connects Mini PCI slot while the B100MS provides S/T BRI interface connection. B100M brings powerful ISDN BRI connectivity to your Linux machine. It comes with fully GPLed drivers for the Linux kernel.
B100M works with Asterisk®, Askozia®, Elastix®, FreeSWITCH™, PBX in a Flash, trixbox®, Yate™ and IPPBX/IVR projects as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications.
- ISDN BRI PBX (embedded)
- VoIP BRI Gateways
- ISDN LAN Routers for BRI
- ISDN Least Cost Routers for BRI
- ISDN Test Equipment for BRI
- PBX to PBX trunking
- Single port of S/T BRI interface
- 1 RJ-45 interfaces on a single Mini PCI bracket
- ITU-T I.430 and TBR 3 certified and S/T ISDN supporting in TE and NT mode
- Support Mini PCI type III
- Design for low power systems
- DTMF detection on the B-channel
- Multiparty audio conferences bridge
- The port can be configured for TE or NT mode
- Power: 0.05W Minimum, 0.13W Maximum
- Operation temperature: 0°C to 50°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 125°C
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up)
Minimum Hardware Requirement
- CPU: 200-Mhz
- 32MB RAM
- Available Mini PCI Slot, Type III
Certificates: CE and FCC